PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

China put up a similar post on the LSE and the below is a reply...

1. 1,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    China put up a similar post on the LSE and the below is a reply from someone who can see through the bull-hit

China. You seem to miss the point. We still have an unfunded project with shareholders totally in the dark where/if that funding will come from. And a SP that looks gloomier every month. So every $ increase in RE prices is only helpful to companies that are actually producing. In November 2020, construction at Longongo was scheduled for 1Q 2021 but we are still awaiting ground breaking. Photo shoots and meaningless announcements are not adding shareholder value which should be the Board's focus. What is needed from PRE is a meaningful note on when we can expect action on the development - a bar chart from start of construction through to commissioning and production, not some rubbish on a climate neutral car when shareholders do not even know when/if they will have a mine. Or redesigning the role of project personnel. How come a $3.5Bn NPV project with 71% IRR is not yet financed. Talk to one of your 2000 or so chums with loose change to help us out. I fear time may be running out for mgmt - the patience of ASWF and M&G must be stretched. as it is for many loyal (to date) shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.