ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Interesting Chaswgb, that would be amazing. So the Wilton site...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Interesting Chaswgb, that would be amazing. So the Wilton site is capable of processing?

I do wonder how "environmental" the progressives in Greenland and Denmark think REE mining in Africa and countries like China are? It's almost as if one of the most environmentally sound mines, the one with the most thorough EIA, is the one getting treated the harshest. It's not like nuclear power is going anywhere either. How ironic that being "green" means supporting greater pollution elsewhere. Greenland would be doing the world a massive service, but then again, they did not ask for Danish colonization (and what came with it, i.e., alcohol). At some level, the Greenlanders probably still resent all outside involvement in their country. I imagine accepting what it means to be bound to the globe is a hard pill to swallow, and it is hard to blame them considering pop culture and all the nonsense we have to offer, even with the better medicine and healthcare that comes with western civilization.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.