ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Chaswgb,The fact that there may be another RE processing site,...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Chaswgb,
    The fact that there may be another RE processing site, while somewhat interesting, in my opinion, has no bearing on, or provides no relief to GGG's problems.

In my opinion they have 2 major problems.
    1st) The Kvanefjeld ore has significant levels of radioactive Uranium and Thorium. This is a fact that has been know for years, and a fact that GGG had planned initially to exploit by mining and selling Uranium.

Unfortunately for GGG the new government that was recently put together, because, again in my opinion, the Siamut party's support for GGG possibly getting a mining license, which the Greenland population does not support, caused the Siamut government to lose their governing coalition and they were forced to call the recent elections which they also lost badly, in my opinion as the result of their support of GGG.

The new government is GGG's new biggest problem. The new IA Prime Minister said in his first press conference, the day after He won the election that GGG was a dead issue, and in his second press interview that afternoon on the same first day after he won the election he said again, when asked about GGG, He said again that GGG was a dead issue, and further He elaborated that GGG would never be allowed to get a mining license in Greenland. That same sentiment has been expressed several times since. The country has made it clear that they will not permit, and will pass legislation, to codify the same, which will ban any mining of Radioactive materials. GGG's tenement, Kvanefjeld, has radio active Uranium and Thorium all through their deposit which will likely, in the face of the new legislation, make it impossible for GGG to mine at all at Kvanefjeld.

2nd) The latest polling has shown, again in my opinion, that the Greenland population does not support GGG getting a mining license at all. It appears they simply do not trust the company, again, in my opinion. So why would the new government that just got elected because they opposed GGG getting a mining license, ever support GGG at all. The fact is, and it is borne out in recent statements, that no one will support GGG getting a mining license.

So, again my opinion, it doesn't matter about processing in China or England, Greenland, the population and the new government, has said they want no radioactive materials mined at all. GGG is inundated with radioactive Uranium and Thorium in their ore, which will keep them from mining at all and would also likely keep them from being able to process that ore, even if they could mine it, which they likely will not be allowed to do, in either the English processing facilities or the Chinese Processing facilities.

The big question is will anyone let GGG mine anything. And, in my opinion the answer is NO, GGG won't be allowed to mine their radioactive laced ore in Greenland, and they will also not be allowed to process it in either Chia or England. Neither country is likely to allow radioactive infested ore to be brought onto their shoes for any reason.
    GGG in my opinion has massive un-solvable problems. It is a mining company with dirty radioactive ore which it appears will not be allowed to be either mined in Greenland or to be processed anywhere on the planet.
    China or England, it won't matter, neither would take it and it doesn't look like it will ever even be allowed to be mined anyway.

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.