LYC 3.39% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

hmmm.. how long do you guys think this will take to become...

1. 79 Posts.
    hmmm.. how long do you guys think this will take to become commercially viable? how easy or hard is it to separate these items from say a mobile phone? i guess its all fine and good to say people are looking at it, but realistically, how long are we looking at for product to reach market? anyone smarter than me want to hazard a guess?

as for the other product lines re: cafa's concerns, that is a very good question. it would be interesting to see the result. something that i like to keep in mind is that when those in management decided to do this project, the price of REE was much lower. if they were able to make a buck then, then i think its safe to assume we can make a buck now. how much? is anyone's guess. (there is a possibility we are only just breaking even). after all this hoo-hah with SMSL and political interference, maybe costs have increased esp with the extra conditions placed on us and the drag as well. i can only hope that if we were producing at a loss, management would cut production drastically and stop construction of stage 2 as well. point is, not much is known and until management decides to let us know, we will all be in the dark. time will tell. i guess moral of the story is this: despite all the derisking, LYC is still not for the faint hearted.... probably why the SP is still languishing. if you want to play safe, then avoid LYC. cafa, would you agree with my thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.230(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $7.05 $6.72 $39.03M 5.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11129 $6.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.03 26155 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.