LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

rare earth sentiment tone for friday, page-34

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4969
    sparkie, if you're going to make personal accusations you have a duty of care to get your facts right, or even a little bit close to right, before shooting your mouth off.
    I've never been shy of outlining Lynas's potential, particularly Duncan and downstream value add opportunities, if you consider that ramping so be it.

Following EN's last Q report where these initiatives were put on hold I expressed my disappointment here, changed my sentiment to sell and offloaded nearly 40% of my holding in the mid 60's.

My sentiment was then Hold for several months until the Bell Bay initiative was revealed which confirms to me that Lynas are still very much pursuing a business plan into the middle supply chain & value add, and as a precursor to the Siemens JV. On the strength of that I changed my sentiment back to LT Buy and have a decent 6 figure sum to reinvest when I'm comfortable.

I've outlined this strategy several times, if you can't see any consistency that's not my problem, suffice to say I don't subscribe to the rabbit in the spotlight approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.