LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

rare earth sentiment tone for friday, page-44

1. 5,436 Posts.
    Blur , Where from,are you getting these statistics about ausheds and Nursery ?
    I follow both posters.
    Nursery is old ,grumpy sometimes or, better still lacking tolerance for what has been happening at LYNAS.Don t blame him either.
    Nursery has been spot on in his posts .Remarkable man for his age.

Imo ,ausheds comes across as someone that likes to be seen as knowing what he is talking about.Someone that is always winning , never make the wrong move .Look at me! look at me!
    ,attention seeking behavior.
    According to what i gathered ,he holds HAS, and CUX ,he is neg about NTU . As far as LYC is concerned, i thought he sold @ 49c to 50c and did not wait for election results.That is just before the sp rose to over 60c recently.
    But than again ,ppl tell stories to suit themselves.So who really knows? And who cares any way ?

My friends here are few ,cause I call it as i see it.
    I don`t depend on ppl in this forum to keep my ego intact or,my self esteem high ,like we know who.

Shame that ,posters/retailers cannot be honest with each other.Dog eat dog to make a dollar while trading.

At the end of the day the big boys with sophisticated computers will sort out the winners. They make money when SP is driven up or down .

Make up own mind whether to hold LYC or move on .
    One thing for sure,i know that THE BIG BOYS will beat the small punters that plays the games on a not so level playing field while trading.

There is more to life than shares .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.