LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

imho, you may search for ausheds msg #9519370 - 16/07/13 (cerium...

1. 50 Posts.
    imho,

you may search for ausheds msg #9519370 - 16/07/13 (cerium carb prices steady.smal buys come bak)

As far as I see ausheds is one who, even though a shareholder, posts as he sees it, be it positive or negative, without self-serving interests and that is fair-mindedness, a ‘commodity’ sadly short amongst the posters on here.

Not taking anything away from OMG, ausheds is one of the most, if not the MOST well researched, analytical and opined posters as we all know. Yet he’s not selfish as he takes it upon himself to go at lengths to talk and educate all for FREE. To some he might be abrasive and offensive, to me he is bent on doing some good for the benefits of the forum when he bashes posters who post what he deems as garbage and mislead. And in so doing, he can even afford to be a little condescending and I can even have some leeway and still respect him for that because to me he is of good hearted in nature and that’s what counts. (I’d like to even add cafa as a well-intentioned person in spite of what others think of him. He’s invaluable for check and balance – a pain in the ass to the manipulators.)

I’m highly appreciative of both ausheds’ and OMG’s massive contributions to the forum. Little mistakes or contradictions off and on are no big deals and bound to occur as minds could change or words could slip in haste. Differences in opinions are what makes a forum and I hope we can all try a bit harder to accommodate each other by limiting to not getting over personal.

We are all here for the investment which is the real issue. Let’s be less picky over petty issues. We are all matured people. Maybe we can learn a thing or two from nursery for being cool despite being criticized as it happened. Maybe we can learn a thing or two from Funkymonk… just see how he patiently and calmly handled jayhotcopper’s constant nonsensical and comical onslaught (on missing the call for the GE SP rally), and finally won him over complete with great respects. I was giggling inside each time over how on earth he could manage to keep his cool and yet be so polite in going about it and for that I just can’t help but have my utmost respects for him eh!

Cool it bros!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.