LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

rare earth sentiment tone for friday, page-48

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Drcam1969,
    "Goofy my understanding , is that similar to Baotou , the mt weld operations had ceased for a fair period of time with tonnes of rare earth ore stockpiled awaiting future feed to the concentrator and tonnes of concentratr bagged ready for dispatch? Please correct me if my memory is failing."

Yep, your correct.

Q2 Report 2012
    Ahead of the start-up of the LAMP, Lynas elected to bring forward a period of routine maintenance on the Mount Weld Concentration Plant in Western Australia. Since it was commissioned in May 2011, the Plant has been performing ahead of expectations with REO grades in line with, and REO recoveries ahead of targets. The downtime has also been used for identifying areas of continuous improvements as well as preparing the Phase 2 mobilisation on site. Management expects to realise operating cost savings from the temporary shutdown of the Plant. The re-start of the Plant will be synchronised in accordance with the requirements of the LAMP.

Q3 Report 2012
    Also in Western Australia, production at the Concentration Plant recommenced on a limited basis during the quarter chiefly to trial any modifications and repairs carried out during the three-month downtime period. As previously announced, the Plant was put on care and maintenance in May 2012 due to sufficient stockpiles of concentrate being produced ahead of the start-up of the LAMP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.