MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

I found the following very interesting, The bulk of the Weld...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I found the following very interesting,
    The bulk of the Weld Range is held by SinoSteel Midwest Corporation Limited (“SinoSteel”). SinoSteel’s web site describes its Weld Range project as based on a BIF high-grade resource of 300 Mt at the Beebyn and Madoonga ore bodies, considered sufficient to support over 25 years of production. After initially being investigated for it’s iron ore prospects, the project is now under review and considered to have potential in gold andother precious metals. Mount Ridley has approximately 20% of the overall Weld Range. Also the Midwest seems to be heating up with the following statements from Sinosteel's website.

Fortescue Metals Group Ltd and Sinosteel have signed a binding Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to complete a rapid project assessment of Sinosteel’s Midwest Magnetite Project, with the assessment to include a rail and port development at Oakajee. At the conclusion of the 12 month rapid project assessment and subject to the outcome of that process, Fortescue has the option to acquire up to 50 per cent of the Midwest Magnetite Project and up to 100 per cent of the proposed port and rail infrastructure project.

Apart from that could well be a leaky ship or imminent news re the drilling GLA Moz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.785M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $3.086K 3.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5695000 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 219267703 109
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.