ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Rare Earths in Greenland

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I recall posters saying day in day out that Greenland Govt should allow mining of rare earths in order to improve lives of its citizens. GGG posters ( in particilar La Bella Vita, NRO etc) should be excited with this latest news. This is what they wanted I recall.  

"Toronto-based Neo Performance Materials, the rare earths processor, said Monday it plans to develop the Sarfartoq deposit in southwest Greenland and will send the ore to its facility in Estonia in Eastern Europe. It’s one of only two plants outside China that processes rare earths to a high degree.
    Neo aims to have the mine running in two to three years. It will be the company’s first major mining project. CEO Constantine Karayannopoulos said that by opening the mine, he hopes to shield the company from volatile rare earth prices, which have shot up in recent years due to supply disruptions and strong demand."

Greenland Minerals
    Plans for another rare earths mine in Greenland failed after voters put in power a left-leaning government that blocked development. The site had high concentrations of uranium, raising concerns over how radioactive waste would be disposed.

Link: Rare earths processor buys rights to mine in Greenland - ABC News (go.com)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $43.53K 1.969M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1968203 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1844103 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.