IXR 0.00% 0.8¢ ionic rare earths limited

Rare Earths News, page-403

1. 7,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3554
    Big story in the RareEarths World rolleyes.png In this fast changing "Green World" were the minorities seem to wield all the power, how many other so called "Safe Mining Countries" could follow !
    Arctic mining takes centre stage in Greenland election ( Tuesday )

A rare earth and uranium mining project proposed by an Australian company and backed by Chinese investors in the south of the island in Kuannersuit could provide a massive windfall that would supplement Greenland's main industry, fishing.

But in February, a political crisis erupted when a junior party quit the coalition government over the project, leading to Tuesday's early elections for parliament's 31 seats.- 'Unspoiled nature' -Social democratic Siumut, Greenland's largest party, has dominated island politics since autonomy in 1979, Currently trailing in the polls, it backs the mine project.

The opposition left-green party Inuit Ataqatigiit (IA), leading in the polls, opposes any uranium mining, fearing the radioactive waste could harm the pristine environment."We have to say no to the mine and allow ourselves to develop our country our own way," Mariane Paviasen, an IA member of parliament and leader of the anti-mine charge, told AFP.
    https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210404-arctic-mining-takes-centre-stage-in-greenland-election

Sovereign risk is nothing compared to minority forced change wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $18.75K 2.342M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5657450 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 10043394 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.