LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

I use the name Alexandria not Alexander. A city in USA and Egypt...

1. 4,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    I use the name Alexandria not Alexander. A city in USA and Egypt and a Sydney suburb etc.

I’m so pleased to have been able to assist with your earlier questions and directed you to current bauxite prices. As you can see it’s all there on the NET.

Now for your latest post.

In case you may not be aware LIN management changed its main focus from bauxite to REE development. That’s where its funding, manpower and energy has been focused. It’s never had sufficient funds to cover both projects. There was more upside in the rare earths project when the decision was made back in 2022.

If you were to read broker reports on the company ( can be found on LIN Home site) they have discounted the bauxite resources and focused on the REE project. In the meantime shareholders and I assume brokers, fund managers and institutions are awaiting negotiations to be finalised with parties that may be interested in developing LINs bauxite resources. Until that occurs and we get a better understanding of funding, offtakes, agreements etc how can an implied value be assigned by anyone?

Today LIN is seen by investors as a rare earths junior company planning to become a producer. So REE prices are important in understanding its profit prospects. Very basic.

If you were to research other REE juniors ( like MEI) you would find that they hold gold and other minerals tenements which are also discounted. That’s the state of play. Hope you can understand?

The company has many outcomes/avenues for both its bauxite and rare earths resources that can come into play and maximise shareholder wealth.

Lindian can agree to joint ventures.
    Lindian can agree to sell some or all its resources.
    Lindian can incur capital via debt from banks etc.
    Lindian can do capital raisings.
    Lindian can seek capital from offtake parties or plant construction entities.
    Lindian may be able to obtain government loans.

As for the lack of Institutions and Fund Managers currently avoiding investing in Lindian…..I am in disagreement with your claim and some other HC posters that the Chairman is the cause irrespective of his past CR decisions and Board appointments. If the Chairman was to resign and the shareprice subsequently rocket your theory would prove correct. If once funding is obtained and the shareprice rockets with new investors coming on board then I may be correct. Only time will tell. Don’t forget that the shareprice rose from 3c to 45c with the current Chairman.

As for brokers……we all agree they have different agendas to shareholders. Unfortunately they are an evil that is often required when seeking capital.

Hope that the above comments and views are of some assistance and answer your questions?
    Last edited by Alexandria07: Today, 14:27

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.