LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

RARE EARTHS NEWS, page-11

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I like Alexander better Joe its easier for me to spell.

So if Bauxite isn't the priority or as you put it our main focus why is Kabunga constantly visiting Guinea and spending our money or does he have other buisness over there? He also posst plenty of photos with ministers there?

You have an opinion on the Chairman and I have another and I respect our differences but he is not the reason we cant get finance or funding. You are missing one massive reason that I am not going to spell out on HC for you but if you have ever applied for a loan its one of your most basic requirements.

Both of us had our first disagreements around Kabuga's choice of Director appointments and them being part of a boys club that are similar same to other companies Chaired by Kabunga. I can tell you straight out with direct conversations with Instos and Fund managers that this is not looked upon in a positive way and way and have referred to it as being a dictatorship not a public company board. He will only appoint people to protect him. Did he recently resign from one of his companies or was he forced to resign? Mmmmm maybe don't go there it will open a can of worms or even Pandora's box.

Its all good follow the narrative, protect, pretend and conquer. We are a Rare Earth Company when it suites us and we are a Bauxite company other times.

I know we will get there in the end. The asset here is way to big but for F sake we are going around it the long way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107236 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 405489 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.49am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.