LIN 4.17% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

I thought that you and your associates had constant contact with...

1. 4,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    I thought that you and your associates had constant contact with Asimwe and board members. Why not ask him about his trips to Guinea? If you were so interested or concerned why did you not ask CEO Alwyn V when you met him last week?

I can only assume that his visits may be connected as part of diplomacy in order to obtain Exploitation licences for the anticipated 2025 production venture.

As far as loans are concerned ….the only requirement imposed by the bank I borrowed from in my youth was an ability to repay. Cannot comment on LIN. Surely you can disclose seeing you have raised the issue?

I am in no position to know about every board member and their allegiance to Asimwe since 2019. I do understand the concept “ job for the boys”. If board members are delivering the “ goods” then who really cares? Shareholders can change board members via their votes in all public companies I recall.

I have no interest of what transpired at AKN. Never been a shareholder.

Lindian is a company that has resources of global significance in bauxite and rare earths. Today its prime focus is its REE project development. Next year its bauxite projects may come to the forefront. We should all remain positive while we await funding news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $2.713K 21.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 261661 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 373116 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.