LIN 13.6% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Ill ask it another way Alexander.We always seem to blame RE...

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Ill ask it another way Alexander.

We always seem to blame RE prices for a big contributing factor to why the SP is where it is but we neglect that Bauxite prices are pretty well at an all time high. Is this company reliant on just rare earths or does it also own a quality bauxite asset which has been estimated at a circa a billion tones of high grade bauxite.

I ask as it seems certain articles such as the one you have posted above fit the narrative of the price of todays rare earth being the biggest contributor to the decline in SP but on the flip side the other part of the company which appears to be neglected when calculating the SP.

In addition to your comment on funding I agree that it would go along way to helping the SP move north. What my genuine concern is that we can not receive a funding offer from anybody whilst the company remains in its current state. It is impossible until certain issues are addressed and finalised.

The best outcome at the moment, the only outcome that is possible at the moment is a pre paid or money up front off take agreement or a Bauxite deal that has immediate income or an upfront off take agreement. Of course there is another way in the form of a CR that would dilute all our shares and I am not for one minute suggesting one is imminent but may be necessary if neither of the other 2 methods I have pointed out occur. The second option is what the brokers are banking on hence the lack of genuine investment. Brokers are grubs that do nothing for nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $144.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $234.3K 1.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 157236 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 380301 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.