PEK 2.38% 21.5¢ peak rare earths limited

NEM was trading at approx $8.50 before takeover offer cash and...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    NEM was trading at approx $8.50 before takeover offer cash and Moly Shares of $11.30.
    So this is an approx 33% Takeover Premium.

NEM's year high which was also the All Time High was approx $10.50 so $11.30 was less than a 10% premium on trading peak.

just information on REE sector Takeover Premiums.

Also there has been No Joint Venture/Cornerstone Investor ever paying a Premium to participate.

Will Peak be the first,the one and only?

Rebought a few at 48.5 Friday.Shimmer's maybe the major Blimps sold some off market? prompted me.

Checked my Global Sector chart today.There was all these upturns on the Moly news as outlined above but it was Quant RE Canada that does Niobium that over the last 2 TWO days has nearly reached the "Leader" PEK in 3 month price comparison.

So in Summary Moly has given a Jolt to the REE Sector by headline Billion Dollar Deal. This has and will bring Investor Interest back to the Sector [as in January?]

but It's not Glory Days yet for PEK being $2 even imho $1 overnight,in a month or even a quarter
    but that's only my opinion and I ain't no pollyanna or an up or down ramper neither.

PEK could touch 60 next week.
    On some rabbit pulled from these presentations it might even do 70 in a fortnight.
    I just don't think it'll stay 60/70.

anyhow have no chart backup really for this "prediction" still don't know how many Zari shares still on the Block or how many buyers over 55 cents will chuck it in at break even.

happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $57.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $46.60K 212.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38694 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 139754 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.