TAS 0.00% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

Rare Earths?

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Been watching at this stock for a while. Just bought in. Some interesting results if you know where to look.

FMG is looking for another Olympic Dam for sure and both VUD18 and VUD19 have thrown up some interesting levels of copper and gold. These levels have shown up after the drilling inclination has flattened out. FMG must be getting closer to that elusive elephant hiding in the haystack.

But looks like FMG have accidentally found some interesting rare earth hits. VUD18 report on 23 April 2021 mentions briefly about 65m of 0.115% Cerium and 0.118% Lanthanum. from 1501m flattened inclination. Admittedly these Light Rare Earth Elements are not as valuable as Heavy Rare Earth Elements and there was no mention of HREE in VUD18. So I guess the FMG interest in VUD18 was in the copper and gold and it was all rather iffy.

Now. after a very long wait, VUD19 results are come out, after months of waiting and wondering WTF was holding things up. Interesting comments on HC. First great comment was from usc75 (a nonholder) was "Zip, watch share price dive." Also other nonholders To them I say thank you for making a buying opportunity for me. All seem to have missed the fact that VUD19 has hit some interesting grades and lengths of gold, copper and palladium in the flattened part of the drilling of an inclined hole. So these depths are not as deep as one would assume. The other more interesting piece of information is the presence of HREE and LREE. LREE apart from Ce and La are valuable. HREE are more valuable. It was probably FMG doing detailed analysis of the rare earth's that delayed the release of VUD19. Hopefully FMG will be releasing supplementary report including analysis of the RE breakdown. Want to know what HREE present. Hope FMG gives breakdown like AR3 just did on 1 July 2021.

So putting everything together, most likely that FMG will carry on drilling looking for the copper and gold elephant and hoping to get a rare earth mine all in one go. I am in at cheap price so see how I go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.563M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2218376 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5931583 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.