CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Big TU for Falcons post. The constant air of expectation...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Big TU for Falcons post. The constant air of expectation surrounding this stock is just ridiculous. I'm a long term holder with a substantial parcel ~ I expect it to go up over time and I'm targeting a 3-5 bagger. Seems like just about everyone on this thread with a few noticeable exceptions expect overnight riches. The constant debate on miniscule movements in the SP is not just boring it's downright offputting for those like me who like to keep up to date on HC.

I have about half a dozen other stocks that I own that are on the HC forum and you can safely check the forums once a week and find no more than a page or two (and in most cases less) of readable posts. In the case of CCC, if you leave this forum for one day and then check in to get updated you are confronted with 2,3,4+ pages of posts, 85% of which are complete crap !

Let's get back to substance and interest and think about content before posting. Even this post is crap by definition, as I'm only responding/bemoaning the reams of other crap that has preceded it !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.