REE 7.14% 1.3¢ rarex limited

RareX Webinar, page-8

1. 9,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    thanks for posting the link @blueskymine01.

Obviously Jeremy's job there is to promote the company so it's going to sound good but still I think it underpins medium term confidence in the company.

It may also have contributed to the sell down today in that answer to one of the questions to expect next assays hopefully within the next month. Together with 2 months to get through the Cummins drilling program (which should be able to deliver news along the way), that's a fair amount of time for someone with a short horizon eg momentum traders. Ironically, if that's the case, it may be good for the longer term - stabilise the price, get a solid committed base behind it and remove some of the recent anxiety/volatility. That would set it beautifully for momentum.

10-20 drill hole phase 2 program by KCC seems to be an expansion on what's been intimated previously, which is what we would hope given the smoke they've uncovered. Get down to 1000m in all the useful existing holes, get another 6-10 holes in around them to similar depths and we'll be getting some serious intelligence with what we're dealing with.

Finally, good to be reminded again that we've got people who know their stuff on both sides - rare earths and porphry hunting. I'm tight with my core holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.