RAS 0.00% 1.8¢ ragusa minerals ltd

RAS General Discussion, page-50

1. 4,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3737
    My first post in RAS though I have been trading/holding for close to 4 months..

Normally I do a Daily Report and Weekly Report on some stocks, but at any stage eg I would be holding at least 20 lithium stocks. If anyone interested, you can check my clicking on my posts.

So why am I posting today? One, because I found a pattern of trading that is interesting. Secondly, I see some hope although last announcement was not very positive.

I also do a Diary every weekend where I list all stocks I am holding, including the buy price, sell price, as well as reasons buying/selling.

I have been trading RAS first time when it was rising and doing push-ups at 18-19c. Long termers will remember that. Since then I have been trading going up to 40s. Most of my buys/sells are in Diary in Weekly Report.

This phase initially my average was 24c. (Multiple trades before that which I am omitting - Last buy where I have not sold out). I wrote in my Diary that I should have exited in early 20s when trading pattern was not looking good. Two stocks I made slight error in not exiting on weakness, its in my diary, one of them RAS.

Then by buying and selling I brought down my average to 22c. Then the calamity happened last Monday on announcement. I was thinking what to do. I felt there may be a sell off and saw opportunity of trading. I bought very big on open, I thought it would be around 13-14c, it hit hit 10.5. I was lucky. Same day I sold out at average 15c. I brought down my average to 17c. This is from last weekend's report from my diary -

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4885/4885837-b03fb9f999c7f920cfc722a3a1521223.jpg

This week again I found a pattern, something which I first saw 6 months back. Trading within a small range, jumping and coming back. I bought more at 12.5 average (12c/12.5/13c buys). Then the jump came. I sold out at the ones which I bought at average 19c - very lucky - half my sell was at 18.5 and other half at 19.5 yesterday, both got hit. Then we retreated. I was expecting that. Why?

If anyone who has followed RAS, from a trading perspective, would know, we suddenly jump, trade/consolidate around that, and jump (or fall), and repeat.

So in this phase, we consolidated around 12-13c for some time. Jumped to 19-20c high, retreated now to 15-16c where we are consolidating. Next, (all speculation, please do your research), jump to early 20s, and then consolidate around 18/19 - which was the first time it caught my attention in August. And possibly repeat that. But that is the happy path. Bad path is it can collapse on another bad news. So is risky.

Any way I have taken another punt, and not only bought back all that I sold yesterday at 19 but some more at average 15.5. Bought in yesterday as well as today at average 15.5. Coincidentally - 15 is my new average (closing price today), down from 17c last week after doing buys and sells. I have been lucky to slowly reduce it. I know its risky with bad judgement and some luck I have reached here.

I can't say for fundamentals. Most speccy's are loaded with hopes and potentials, rock chips and nearology. RAS is another of them. But RAS trading is strong and resolute. Why I have stuck to it, with hope - for conviction I hold bigger market cap stocks.

So thought will share my journey. RAS may play a second innings as it did in August - no certainity, but certainly possible. We still have to remember, its in the speccy world, with risk/reward accordingly, so calling out again, please dyor. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.567M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.637K 90.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64470 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 25666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.