RAT 0.00% 0.9¢ rubicon america trust

doesn't & shouldn't affect it unless the market is betting on a...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    doesn't & shouldn't affect it unless the market is betting on a decrease in profits for this fy......which i don;t see happening.....i guess in life you only get a few shots at this....how many shares do you know of that

1. does not have any subprime issues
    2. no current debt problems with majority of debt in 09 & beyond. (most recessions in history last less than 12mths..i.e. most of em)
    3. has assets i.e. nta worth 3 times the share price
    4. has the opportunity of buying a share at 30cents to the dollar?
    5. div of 30% on the basis of a reit
    6. DEFFERRED tax on the dividends given its trust status.
    making it an effective 45% divvy rate on merits of it's 'cashflow' (when used as a vague descriptive)???

i can think of reu & rat mainly. vpg is good as well but a bit ex for my tastebuds given the better bargains out there. cnp is good but a rocker & i will expect to see a decay of its asset values over the coming months once it's loan gets extended....

btw re the selldown from reu in the last few days....they are fund based selldowns & from a hk company.....at 25cps....you don;t need much of an excuse to buy in & i certainly hope some ppl on this thread did do that instead of speculating on takeovers & if divvys get paid...Remember this is a trust structure & NOT a company as such....as a trust most profits MUST be paid out to the shareholders; you guys should know better:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.