RAT 0.00% 0.9¢ rubicon america trust

rat and allco trading halt, page-9

1. 2,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    You make plenty of good points plasmod3.

Just wondered how confident you are in that NTA? From what I read many analysts expect that many commercial properties in U.S., Europe could be worth 20 to 30 % less than they were from the middle of last year. On a highly geared trust this could equate to substanital deterioration in NTA?

RAT and REU could still be good buys at current levels, just not sure about your nta assumptions. I guess the type of properties RAT own with stable tennants may not deteriorate as much. I am not sure about REU. I am also not up to speed with these 2 but don't they invest in loans and have lost money there?

Falling NTA can push gearing higher, leading to higher borrowing costs or forced sales of properties. Higher borrowing costs can put future pressure on dividends.

Still they could be o.k. speculative punts, but RJT looks much cleaner to me (maybe less upside), but less downside and you can sleep better at night i think as their NTA, gearing, and interest coverage ratios going forward look much more certain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.