MSB 2.91% $1.06 mesoblast limited

RAT Designation, page-4

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3626
    @col69: Good to hear that you contacted IR as well.
    I did get a call from IR (Julie Meldrum is absolutely great with communication and I really appreciated her call back. A bit of a struggle for me at times with the accent ). She did again confirm that Mesoblast is actively pursuing the RAT designation for several indications with CHF and GvHD being the top priorities. I believe that is the right approach since CHF and GvHD are serious, life threatening conditions and warrant a priority look from the FDA compared to CLBP, RA, DN, etc.
    I have also passed on the Texas HB 810 Bill info to her.

@8thmaker: Perhaps you need to read more about Vericel's results yourself, instead of me. I have been following their progress for 2 years now and was a holder and liquidated my position a year ago. The stock tanked after news came out that the secondary end points were not met. I do understand what secondary endpoints are and their significance as a "nice to have". Yet, the fact remains that secondary endpoints were not met in a statistically significant manner. Due to which Vericel later came out with a thesis that Ixmyelocel-T "may" reduce arrhythmia.
    Perhaps you should read the actual peer-reviewed publication from "The Lancet" here:
    http://www.thelancet.com/pb/assets/raw/Lancet/pdfs/S0140673616301374.pdf

@Ishere: You said "Trouble is Chanos has a history of getting it right quite often. To just reduce his comments all down to lies is in itself quite misleading and MNKs answers seem underwhelming to say the least."
    Ok, so MNK's answers seem underwhelming to you. So please explain and enlighten me as to how exactly they are underwhelming. Be objective please.
    And stay on point while you are at it. As in, not bringing up Chanos' past history regarding Enron, etc. Keep it to MNK.
    Last edited by The Yankee: 23/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.