TLS 0.26% $3.91 telstra group limited

rate this post in protest sack thodey, page-33

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    In my opinion intrinsic value of a company is based on cashflow projections over a number of years so you can have a value for a company in 10 years time.
    Fixed line revenue is the only thing declining each year so if you take this out of the picture the intrinsic value goes up dramatically, it's like a lead weight to the value of TLS and once this is taken away (hopefully with the $11b payout) and it is no longer weighed down by regulation the shift on it's value will be huge.
    Essentially TLS will become a tech stock and a good one at that, with little to no debt and excellent growth potential in wireless internet and smartphones including content through these mediums which is where foxtels value will be enormous going forward.
    It's not unusual at all for tech stocks to trade above a 20x pe ratio which would put a target on TLS very high.
    My estimation is in 10 years time we will be looking at or above the $10 mark.
    My opinion only and most people will think i'm crazy but i'm willing to keep topping up and holding for that 10 years (bar any massive stuff ups by management) to find out if i'm right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.91
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $45.17B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.93 $3.87 $88.91M 22.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15079 $3.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.91 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.