WDS 0.10% $29.26 woodside energy group ltd

Rating cut, page-3

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    My job is to train engineers and advise DAX 30 listed companies and local Berlin Business CEO's on business developments that they could take advantage of or defend themselves from. I am a registered 'Business Consultant' at the German Tax Office. I'm an Australian citizen who speaks fluent German.

I am quite well off, yet disgusted by global imbalances. I am very experienced and quite good at what I do but like anyone I make errors from time to time.

All I can do is tell you that you need to be very careful right now. I like WPL a lot and some of the guys here but that isn't going to change my pessimism regarding the global economy. I have tonnes of evidence but I couldn't even begin to post a fraction of that here - despite trying at times.

Why do I bother? Well, frankly because I don't want to see good people get robbed by Wall Street and some responsible people have to try and stop this madness...If you don't agree, then fine, ignore me, and see how it goes. I'm rarely wrong.

And while you are at it go and ask your parents or grandparents why interest rates reached 18% during Paul Keatings' tenure and why they are 1-2% today and threatening to go to 0.

I bet they can't or won't give you the right answer...but I know what it is and that's all that matters...

Happy trading and enjoy the 'recovery'...
    Last edited by BerlinBusiness: 11/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.26
Change
0.030(0.10%)
Mkt cap ! $55.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.25 $29.37 $29.14 $82.84M 2.833M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 30080 $29.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.27 1356 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.