RTM reefton mining nl

rational conclusions

1. 364 Posts.
    Evening all

Prawnsrus alerted me to this stock a little over 6 weeks ago after he noted that they had ground close to PDN's resource. Given the activity in Uranium stocks I took a position in the options and have held for about 4 weeks.

Any small amount of research on the 'net will tell you that the readings RTM have rec'd form their radiometric surveys are extremely encouraging. I have gone over announcements from a few canadian uranium explorers and the data released from RTM are, on average, on par with the data released by these companies. Golden Valley Mines and Western Prospector Group are 2 companies that have exhibited similar readings.

People need to be asking, what happens to RTM from here?

From the announcement today, we should be seeing drill results shortly. Obviously these will only be near-surface
    results, however, from what I've taken in from my quick research tonight, near-surface readings are an excellent indication of resource potential. The company would then need to estimate a possible resource.

I found a link to a site that has a good coverage of uranium exploration - with an easy to follow explanation of the steps in the process of exploration, identification, & classification.

http://www2.cdn-news.com/scripts/ccn-release.pl?/2004/12/09/1209070n.html

Also, go back through the history of any number of penny dreadful stocks that have boomed in the past 12 months on the ASX and you will note that they have always had their fair share of knockers. Do your own research and make up your own mind. Dont be suckered out of a trade just because someone on HC said it was a crap stock. I'm not saying RTM isnt a crap stock. What I am saying, however, is that RTM has produced encouraging data relating to a potential uranium deposit during a time when Uranium is a highly sought after commodity. In my opinion, this will be enough to keep the RTM fire burning for a while. Lets see what the drilling produces - anything positive from that, and we can then expect a resource estimate. That's when the real fun will begin.

Forget whats happening on the LSE - what happens there will purely be of consequence to what's happened here.

And hey, good luck to all holders. I would really appreciate the comments from someone who knows their sh1t when it comes to Uranium exploration.

Cheers

Marchello

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.