DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

Ozgem, some excellent points. The market is aware of everything...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Ozgem, some excellent points. The market is aware of everything you mentioned.

On the bright side, this stock cannot be traded institutionally right now (due to restrictions such as: low liquidity, not enough profitable quarters in a row, etc.).

So "the market" for this stock is very limited. Serious long term investors such as Fidelity, or other mutual funds, are not even aware of this stock for now: it doesn't even pass their filters.

So who would "price" all the info in? For the market to be efficient, you need a number of sophisticated investors: I don't think we have that for this stock at this point in time. Speculators would not "invest", they'd trade on swings and volatility.

I think the fundamentals are right for this stock, we have to be patient for the company to either make a profit or for the Telco to start a marketing campaign (so that we have customer acquisition).

The ONLY thing that really scares me is competition. Someone posted a link to the "hottest fintech startups", and one of them was a British-based company which seems to be doing EXACTLY what we are doing: remittance through a phone up.

If one company gets this right before us, the SP will plummet. Maybe, that is what the "market" is pricing in - which worries me.

Otherwise, we should be cool.

J.
    Last edited by Jandy: 19/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.