LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

rats

1. 156 Posts.

On the 7th of January Lynas announced o the market an "Operations Update" with the following quote as noted:-

"Lynas anticipates commercial rare earth products will be available in the next few weeks with ramp up of production to take place over the next three months."

It's now the 21st of February which is approximately 6 weeks after the announcement from the 7th.

1 - Is this the "next few weeks" Lynas management are talking about? Seems more to the tune of the "next few months"

2- Is it fair to assume that each and every God dam set company expectation is either delayed, late or problematic?

The guys running the Lynas show hold the highest order of incompetence, what more is to be said about these tools?

The slump in share price speaks for itself and represents the tools that we have in place managing this company.

For the first time in a long time I can genuinely hold heartily say that I regret the day that I had ever backed such poor management and touched what has been an absolute disaster for all.

We need all the luck in the world now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.757B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $7.194M 1.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2590 $6.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 27291 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.