BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hey Sandma, you're a funny fellow....I had a read of some of...

1. 277 Posts.
    Hey Sandma, you're a funny fellow....

I had a read of some of your posts....can't recommend doing so to others as it was a fairly boring exercise....however it is clear that you can certainly pick a dud stock...so can only assume the opposite applies when you bag one out without foundation like you have here.

Let's see, you really picked a winner with CFE.....you watched a 50% retrace over a 5 week period and then finally sold out..nice trading tex. Don't know when you got into CFE however based on your entry strategy for AAR (refer below) I guess it was on or around the spike in late june.

Then you invested in AAR with all your available $$$ 'on open on 1/11'....that is just plan funny...well done in purchasing at the top of the spike....maybe we got a little carried away while planning our entry point huh trader.

Well at least you seem to have a plan with RAU.....talk it down and try to get in on the consolidation.....

Only problem is that today's consolidation didn't really give you that entry that you were looking for huh.

Keep RAU on your watchlist and maybe you will see a suitable entry point that meets your requirements.....however beware that it may resemble your AAR entry at the top of the next RAU spike....remember that an announcement is due any day now and it is the first of many...

So Sandman, how about enlightening us all with some foundation for your comments???

Good luck to you and your family.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.