BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

rau all cards on the table..dont hold back

1. 11,407 Posts.
    RAU thread.....we all have varying opinions.

For or against RAU....join in. Macrae....even your oppinion...well explained would be valued equally.

Public forums like this are designed to share those opinions...to argue, debate, discuss, agree, disagree etc.

Lets have it out.

We know a few things right now.

We are now waiting on 2 new sets of drilling results and details of the Mt Carbine purchase by RAU situation.

Here goes from me.

In my opinion....RAU is really sitting on a razor blade.

They have proposed to take of the tungsten mine Mt Carbine. The seller wants sell..RAU wants to buy. Some price will be worked out. To be honest...RAU is between a rock and a hard place. They have tested Mt Carbine but don’t want to release those results as it may affect the Mt Carbine purchase price.

RAU has other projects and results coming.

For me and RAU, not everything rests on Mt Carbine....results and management are my ticket to growth and success and for me...RAU have both.

Yes...we need more informaiton. In 1-2 days you will have more news.

Before Xmas...and this one is just my oppinion...we hopefully will know about the Mt Carbine purchase price, results etc...and from there...you can make your RAU SP predictions.

Right now though...the share price of RAU is up for specualtion.

Today..it closed at 11 cents but was trading comfortably at 15.

We know for a fact....that one of many mjor shareholders called Multistock Pty Ltd is reducing its holdings.

I want to bring up a point though and would like some feedback.

A mjor share holder reduction announcement came the other day saying Multistock had sold on market 6.5 million shares.

Major shareholderds are required to anouncement movements if they buy or sell.

I would like to prpose something.

today and other days when you see multistock dumping......there are minimum 50 million shares changing hands.

After many days of minimum 50 million shares changing hands..multistock turns up on the RAU announcement board saying "out of the last 500 million shares changing hands....we have sold 6.5 million".

I actually think Multistock is playing a game.

I think this major shareholder is trying to spoot current holders.

We know we have news on 3 fronts coming within days.

Over the last 10 days....Multistock has reduced their holdings by 6,500,000 shares.

I hold 3 million shares after buying another 100K worth today @ 11.5 cents.

Want I would like people to consider is....I honestly think...Multistock is offlading some...but overall...we will see in a few days that multistock has been increasing their holdings...or the only other alterative is..someoneelse has been snapping them up.

Tuesday..tomorrow....in my oppinion is a last chance to position before RAU delivers more news. It may even come tomorrow but we are sitting on the edge right now.

We are not on the edge of bad. We are on the edge of potential. RAU gets sold down on no bad news. Either its accumulation or inside knowledge.

If I saw directors selling I would be nervous or if I saw 3 major shareholders drastically reducing their holdings..I would worry.

But when I see 1 of 20 major holdings chage their RAU holdings by 6.5 million RAU shares over a 10 day period when 500 million RAU shares have changed hands AND.....RAU has fallen 40% in a day on good news.........I SEE A BUY AND HOLD...even for a few days.

Think about it. Use your instinct.

I saw this last week.

I see it again. I smell some mjor shareholding greed and those that haven't added it all together.

Today i bought another $100K worth at 11.5 cents. Not small money...but not big money either.

In my oppinion....RAU will be up 50-70% on todays close of 11 by Friday.

Please....add in your thoughts....real thoughts and thinking.

Lets sort out the RAU situation as much as we can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.