BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

rau and volatility..., page-8

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    it reminds me of the late 60s in reflective of the changing market and the stage of the commodity cycle we are in today

this market is going from boom to rush and as we enter the rush phase, as we get more and more follow me investors or ambulance chasers as folks access their super funds and start playing the market the entire market is going to get more volatile

if you read back over the RAU posts many of the players seem to have just started investing recently, we are also at a stage that a heap of of 2003-5 IPOs have done their drilling and are getting to result stage

the Chinese need resources and they are jumping down the supply chain to secure their needs for the next decade the RIO BHP hook up scares the the hell out of them

this is volatility in RAU is a sympton of major changes in the structure of the market

this is very comparaable to the Kondraiev upwave of 1895-1920 where there was a worldwide scramble for commodities, this is by noi concidence when both Mt Carbine and Burraga had previous mine lifes

it all ends in tears as it did in 1920s and the lates 60's which in our cycle will be 2015-20

So expect to see more of it as folk try and beat each other to the jump this spec explorer market is like a tinder box ready to go off

meanwhile those of us who have seen a few like AMI or MOX

bingo...... come to think of it is McCrae12 the same McCrae from AMI fame (he seems to know enough about mining to be the same)

we have had 3 Wolfram rushes in Australia history the first started in 1900, the second was in during and after WW2 focussed around King Island the 3rd started in the late 70s and ended in the mid 80s when the chinese flooded the market

this is the 4th

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.