BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Can't comment on ST SP movements but am watching from the...

1. 171 Posts.
    Can't comment on ST SP movements but am watching from the sidelines and see some good potential here. This reminds me of RED but less geographic risk once feasibility studies, government environmental sign-offs, finance, community programmes and capital rasings were done RED moved 100% in a short time.

Why RAU is better than RED is more geographic diversity. High grade prospects are there and management seems to be pretty swicthed on, I had a listen to the lestest board-room radio and liked what I heard. Current SP represenst good entry point but in reality with all spec gold miners production is key as mentioned by others on this post.

Where to now - 2010 will be an interesting phase for the company if spot gold prices firm and go higher then ST SP will appreciate. I wish everyone success here but risks of more cap raisings are always a risk with juniors but they have the tenements and if the gold price holds unlikely will require any more in the ST - 6-12 months. A will take a small parcel tomorrow and watch with interest - Bolivia has a pretty stable regime and president who is bullish on mining with a less agressive US government the SA countries have become more stable from a geopolitical stand-point which bodes well for a junior gold miner in this part of the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.