BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

rau's new material, page-2

1. 8,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    In looking at the announcement today, while the capital raised was the main emphasis in the news, I was also interested to see what were identified as RAU's priorities for the coming months.

"The Company?s priority targets for the next few months are: -
    1. Completion of the Bankable Feasibility Study (?BFS?) for Amayapampa over the next 6 weeks.
    2. Completion of the study of the cash generating potential of the historic copper tailings at the
    Burraga Copper Project in NSW.
    3. Drilling programme to determine the hard rock potential in the vicinity of the Lloyd?s Copper mine at
    Burraga.
    4. Completion of the active drilling programme at the Tregoora Gold Project in FNQ."

I was interested to see how highly Burraga has come back into reckoning. Points 2 and 3 are about Burraga.

And point 2 indicates to me that they are looking to get something into a cash generating situation.
    They have been looking at Tregoora..... and that still is on the cards as a small start-up production operation towards the end of the year.
    But they are also looking seriously at being able to re-work the copper tailings.

Okay ! There is no guarantee that it is going to happen. But at least they are leaving no stone unturned (ahem) in their search for possible cashflow ventures to help their main projects along.

Full marks for resourcefulness in my book.
    Hope they are able to get one or more of these small projects off the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.