BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

rau's new material, page-63

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Kozzie

Im not sure the meaning of your question but my meaning is that yet again we have circumstantial evidence of the alignment of some HC posters with the company. Perseverance grades pre Falcon (the current deposit) are not to my knowledge publically available , yet we have some folk here quoting them and talking with apparent authority with respect to their details. As you know its been my theory all along that the never ending positive posts on RAU reflect the companies attempt to use HC as a marketing channel and that some of the posters and postings reflect this. The reality is that the use of anonymous pseudonyms by posters lends itself to this type of exploitation, further to this circumstantial evidence that posters seem unperturbed by the lack of progress by RAU and their constant refusal to even consider the obvious poor performance of management since the company was floated .

IMO the RAU HC thread seems to have been appropriated by the company or company aligned interests to promote the companies interests and to subvert any reasonable critical discussion or evaluation of its prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.