BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

rau's new material, page-65

1. 8,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "IMO the RAU HC thread seems to have been appropriated by the company or company aligned interests to promote the companies interests and to subvert any reasonable critical discussion or evaluation of its prospects. "

CT . You are a joke.

You continually make outlandish claims about RAU. When your claims are put to the test and are shown to be inaccurate or a fabrication then you attack the messenger.

Now it so happens that I have challenged your rather grandiose attempts to smear RAU on a number of occasions in the past and have been fortunate enough to find the evidence to refute your claims and to show that your claims are incorrect, inaccurate or just simply fabricated.

Because I have presented clear evidence that your claim that PSV had better grades than Amayapampa is incorrect in the context of the 1991 - 2001 period when many of the current RAU management team was working at the PSV mines you now try to divert attention away fromn that inconvenient truth by trying to suggest that I am some company puppet.

Well the truth is that I happen to be a shareholder who has a strong sense of the need for the truth and for truth to prevail.

You have been shown to be wrong so often that there is no way that I am going to lie down and let you away with your twisted aim of bagging RAU for whatever your motivation is.

Got that clear !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.