BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Sentia, Wading through 2.5 years of past posts to prove your...

1. 25 Posts.
    Sentia,
    Wading through 2.5 years of past posts to prove your point, only brings questions to your motives for a time consuming exercise. The share price tells the story. This company has used vast amounts of money and is yet to deliver anything. You are probably more aware than anyone just how much money. Perhaps a comment from you on how much money has been raised and the value delivered would help. The delays affect the companys market credibility.
    The projects sound like they could be developed and have potential; all that is needed is a new management to progress the projects so that the shareholders, the owners of the company like you, can receive some benefit from their investment. The current management would appear not to be up the task. The more you protest and ride like the Calvary to the defence of the JK, the more shareholders (and onlookers) should wonder why. Shareholders want the same thing, A RETURN ON INVESTMENT I would think that they want to get the job done and dont need loyalty when the performance is no up to scratch.
    Perhaps being so close to him you may have let you judgement slip. Yes he is probably a great person but Manager.... there are no goals on the score board yet and the final siren is not that far off.
    But as you constantly reply... the time for getting into production is close. I hope you are right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.