CL8 8.33% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

I am a long term holder and frustrated like everyone. have been...

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    I am a long term holder and frustrated like everyone. have been sitting just outside top 20 and have had an order filled at 2.3 this morning. I think it is a storm in a tea cup largely, lack of news and impatience by some holders.

The fact that the conversations here have been all over the shop from sell this is crap to great buying opportunity this is the best entry point probably suggests that logic and direction are lacking.

We are waiting on the launch of a new business, we have an all time high of vehicles with DMC with continuing deals for supply, costs under control and very impressive profit margins being delivered each quarter. Continuing innovation such as the Uber deal with short term rental to cover maintenance show the team are consistently working on new revenue streams.

It is slower then we wanted yes but we are cashed up, debt free, excellent brand name partners and have I think an exciting future.

$15 million MC for a business turning just shy of $1 million per quarter revenue, no debt $2 mill in the bank and a $1.8 million credit facility, top 20 holding nearly half the shares. plenty of upside here still.

best of luck.

TTB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.