CL8 0.00% 1.7¢ carly holdings limited

the good news is that since 10th dec - most of the growth in car...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    the good news is that since 10th dec - most of the growth in car numbers in victoria have come from the RACV partnership
    48 new RACV vehicles have been loaded in this time and that takes our total to 135 RACV related cars.

the bad news is that many of these cars are unavailable with the majority having never been booked out.
    if it were my car - i would be getting frustrated with having it listed and not getting any nibbles.

our marketing is non-existent.

we need to get the word out that we have cars available to rent
    facebook doesnt cut it
    we are officially asleep at the wheel and only the shareholders seem to give a crap.

i'm beginning to question if this is a lifestyle gig for CN.... 'cause there doesnt seem to be much work going on.... is it vacation time all year round in the office?

if we dont start getting some runs on the board - some institutional deep pocketed investors, more corporate partnerships, a massive marketing campaign and proof that this concept is viable ... then we will be back at 1.7c before you can blink...

and thats simply not good enough.

i understand it takes time to build a business - but this is beyond a joke now.... CN - pull your sock up mate and get your head out of you know what... lets get this dog moving before the top 20 start selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.