Thanks Rav, That looks like a tight little group to check out...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Thanks Rav,

That looks like a tight little group to check out tonight.

You read my Wyckoff post today about MND......looks like a similar thing has happened with BRG in hindsight.....potential reverse accumulation (maybe it is a fund manager thing, because it is not that common, and goes against what we are taught, but makes sense if a decent position is sought, but supply is in short supply)...tricked me in real time...I should have known......doh....

Gee the spec's are really running at the minute.
    And the breakout stocks have been doing quite well too.
    A lot of the recent selections have broken out for a second time and are putting in sustained runs.

Today a whole series of new ones stood up, but their spreads were not very wide, so I won't select them just yet, and will sit in judgement for now.....
    ERA did try hard to make the grade, but it ended up closing mid bar, so it was really close
    GSC has just been too strong all along, and has never really pulled back properly and consolidated
    and ARV has already made three small breakouts, and stood up today, indicating the next one may not be far away.

Of the Reversals, SYR is the most promising, and maybe worth watching.
    I was surprised to see how bad GBT had broken down, that was one of Anton's at about four bucks, and it got to six, closed at 1.85 today (and probably did see some support), but the severe two day breakdown is only gunna be good for nimble day traders for now I think.

I'll go through the breakout bars shortly.

cheers
    Last edited by Jako8557: 22/08/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.