Yeah, I know what you mean. Maybe it is this sideways malaise...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Yeah, I know what you mean.
    Maybe it is this sideways malaise the market has been in.
    I have been almost certain the XJO was re-accumulating in preparation to breakout topside, and I think it was going to last Friday,
    But unexpected things keep cropping up to thwart the response, Comm Bank troubles, pull back over seas, Comm Bank issues again today......

If there really is a proper sell of on Comm bank in response to the class action announced today (Ummm......I actually mean - in response to the media, who have been fed bad news to read by the market professionals, in order to help panic retail holders into selling their positions........), then it will be interesting to see how the rest of the market reacts. It is the biggest individual stock on the ASX....so it could bring the whole market back a bit.....or it could just continue sideways for a while longer (I think it would be really hard for the market to rise, if the single biggest stock is falling).
    Anyway, if it does come back a fair way, it might offer up a nice long term entry, for those who are interested for their super accounts.

I have NTU on a breakout watchlist, so I have been watching it as well.

cheers
    Last edited by Jako8557: 23/08/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.