Thanks Rav, Haha, good ol Caltex...I still have 1500 of them (I...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Thanks Rav,

Haha, good ol Caltex...I still have 1500 of them (I cashed most of them in on the buy back, the deal was just too good to ignore).
    I'm unsure if I should keep them, or flog em off now.......I am actually leaning towards the lithium thing a bit, and I think it might happen a bit quicker than most expect.....which might damage CTX a bit (if it happens)
    I'll probably keep them until I have another 'good idea', then cash some or all of them in for that.
    I was actually hoping CBA would get down a bit lower (around $70 or a fraction lower) recently, and I might have swapped them over then........maybe it still will.......

I am in two minds over CAR for a reversal, on one hand it is in an uptrend, and has some potential strength in the background.
    But a bit of weakness emerged when price hit 14.00 recently, and today saw price close below yesterdays low on pretty decent volume....which isn't a good look.
    So while I sort of like it, I think I will pass and just watch it for another day or so.

On the other hand, two breakout charts saw todays bar stand up, and both look quite OK.......

rav 200917.png

Z6.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.