Thanks Rav, good to see a little pull back today. The market was...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682

Thanks Rav, good to see a little pull back today. The market was getting a little extended I think.

While the weekly reversals were not perfect, both are interesting, and there is no doubt some element of support is there in both.
    QMN did see some serious supply come in on that last upbar, which may cause ongoing issues if price begins to push higher again.
    and ELX had been in a mid term downtrend before those two upbars a week ago, which may resume if support is challenged.
    Rav 101117 Rev.png
    maybe I am getting a bit soft, as all the potential reversals have been rejected lately......

Three new stocks stood up on the previous breakouts today
    NOX and MRR look OK
    RMX might need a little pull back after such a strong push today.
    Rav 101117.png

Finally, I thought I should post up the results of the first week of the new selection criteria for the previous breakout selections.
    I marked a line at the high of the selection bar.
    Didn't turn out too bad really, it wasn't looking too great after the second day - while a few pulled back - but almost all have pushed away now, which is good.
    Rav 101117 1.png

cheers Rav, have a good weekend in paradise (I am very lucky....I'm going to a 6yo birthday party tomorrow......with 26 little 6 year olds invited....yippeee)

Tropical Kolala.gif

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.