ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

23:51Ursula Von Der Leyen has gone strong on total supply chain...

1. 2,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637

23:51

Ursula Von Der Leyen has gone strong on total supply chain of Raw materials from Greenland which is including PROCESSING.... talking the total package.

Now we are all fully aware of the processing issues GML originally sending initial product to China for final processing and further down the track processing in Europe....

Shenghe expertise in Critical Minerals and processing was one of the reasons for them becoming a shareholder in GML.. As we know Shenghe still do processing for Mountain Pass. Plus their extensive knowledge in mineral seperation.

Shenghe also mooted in previous presentations in presentations in the EU of building a plant in the EU...

Of course we are all aware of the issues with processing and dealing with the waste...As far as I was aware this was taboo in Greenland...Mute Egede has been surprisingly silent on all these developments

Now we see a different pathway introduced by Ursula Von Der Leyen and not disputed by Greenland as they signed the Cooperation agreement and are now to receive serious amounts of money for Raw Material development....

I mentioned previously Jorn Skov Nieselsen was actually working on Plant development in earlier presentations in the EU... Also as mentioned NEO a Processor with a plant in Estonia have control of the Hudson site at Sarfatog...
    Ursula Von Der Leyen previously mentioning an agreement with a Mine in Greenland.....

After 15 plus years developing a mining industry only 2 mines are operational none are Critical Minerals...

ETM/GML are still in the box seat with an extremly valuable resource.....

A way forward needs to be found........

Denmark are heavily involed because of the long history they have with Kvanefjeld and the involvement of Danish expertise in the approvals process. "SIA and EIA"

Naaja Nathanielsen has failed as a minister in coming to the table in an effort to resolve the impasse, causing ETM to instigate Arbitation proceedings to protect shareholder interests....

"Compromise and Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.