Ray Martin calls No Voters Dickheads, page-156

1. 43,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "Instead they have used him as a ramrod to name call everyone a 'dickhead' ". ...... Sab, do you really think Martin was somehow compelled to use words "to denigrate" anyone? come on thats certainly a long bow to draw. a truly unrealistic scenario. was he reading from a prepared script perhaps? did they tell him before he stood up at the microphone to call No! voters dick heads?

and then you express the idea that the Yes! supporters have less respect for the opposite mob than you do for the Yes! mob?

personally I wish all people well. I even kick myself whenever I catch myself laughing at the absurdities. Sab we are all pretty much similar as most of us grew up in the same Aus. Young people today have much a similar range of sentiment as we did in our youth. certainly my son tells me his discussions with friends and associates are no different really.

90-%, 80% 20% or 50:50....., anyones' guess. but only when the vote is counted will we know. as I said in that post, I expect the vote to be pretty close.... but I'm unsure where the states will lie. that may be 50:50 too and so the Yes! may lose. we'll see.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.