Or even just a person who has a clear mind, has weighed up the...

1. 28,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Or even just a person who has a clear mind, has weighed up the evidence that has been presented, has found the lack of detail and the open ended possibilities that may arise if Albo’s referendum gets the nod, who has strength in his convictions.

It is good to see plenty of people who have done some due diligence, actually considered the question, thought about the potential for bettering the target audiences lives or not and are willing to state which way they will vote.

The bullying, name calling a school yard attempts at shaming people for think for themselves and not following the prepared advertising, supposed big Australian companies, talking heads/celebrities and our benevolent leader has worked to a degree.
    However it has been executed so poorly that I reckon there’s a large group of the public who may want to vote yes but on the day they just won’t be able to pull the trigger and they will vote no.

These people unfortunately lack your strength of character, most people don’t like taking a stand on any issue that is seen as divisive, perhaps they had woke parents and were never told the Sticks and Stones rhyme but everyone understands government incompetence and their abilities to waste taxpayers money 6 ways till breakfast time (with the simple stuff) and this isn’t a simple issue.

I would vote Yes if Albo could offer just one plausible upside for the poor unfortunates but he hasn’t yet and he’s out of time.

Even my wife who I would have guaranteed as being a Yes voter, has told me she’s a 100% in the No.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.