MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

The thought of Raytheon acquiring MST for 1c per share would be...

1. 52 Posts.
    The thought of Raytheon acquiring MST for 1c per share would be their wildest dream or an early Christmas present.
    The prospect of that happening is very unlikely, as others have posted about govt approval and 90% of share holder approval. Lets say govt approval is granted the likely hood of shareholders being offered a 1cent deal per share would be regarded by most long term holder and the top 20 as an insult, with regards to future potential worth of MST once product certification and contracts start coming through.
    Considering some of Raytheon's products would end up being an inferior option compared to the MST equivalent, I believe the initial T/O offer would be one were some jaws will drop and eyes open wide in amazement. Though Raytheon themselves would know that the initial offer would be peanuts to what they should be paying for it, compared to what they would stand to make out of the MST tech that has taken 10 years to get to this stage and 10's of millions of shareholders money.
    I for one would be a proud Ozzie to finally see an invention stay here rather than be sold overseas, to then see its true potential and worth.
    I'll be holding tight till then.
    I goes without having to say that this is but my opinion an d should only seen as such, for it could well be way of the mark.
    I wish all MST shareholders good fortune.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.