MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

MST reminds me of the Orbial engine of many years ago-some of...

1. 2,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    MST reminds me of the Orbial engine of many years ago-some of you here may remember it appearing (like MST) on the OLD Inventers show.After much money and many years work I think its main market now is in lawn mowers.
    Now the difference between the 2 for me are many but the stories are similiar in that both have and are bashing heads against a stone wall.
    With MSTs MAUL program and its marketing into areas THAT arn,t defense related but rather the huge jail/security industrys we will have credatable cridentials.
    The finial certification of 40mm ammo will blast a hole into defense market.
    So we have two markets.
    I would like to know exactly at what stage certifications at and when is expected completion in other words a time frame.
    This should appear in company update.
    To much of this company is hidden behind hush hush walls that makes it hard for us(who incidently are kicking in the hard earns)to try and hold onto a few pennys in the hopes of better days.
    I understand as do you all the need for secrecy but too much disappears,the list is endless and we could all add names to the roll of missing projects.A simply they don,t like it would do.
    We are well known in Govt and Private circles, MST is no mystery to any of them.
    Trading between 0.007 and (on a goodday)1c is not a takeover target its something you get the lunch boy to do while picking up your coffees.
    I.ll be topping up at 0.005,don,t know why I,ve got millions already.
    I think I need to see a shrink.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.