RHK 2.50% 82.0¢ red hawk mining limited

rba and george

1. 3,062 Posts.
    rba have reduced rates again to awfully low,deposit returns will begin to look mournful,real estate will probably move again leaving us in a position where the $AUS will probably
    drop as well,great for exports .

george soros is apparently betting the aussie dollar will drop .

now all we need and probably more so than ever is the abolition of the MRRT and carbon tax.

meanwhile back on the home front imports are undoubtedly going to rise,hopefully a lid can be kept on inflation and any subsequent wage push,cant see the miners being in a position to ask for more my bet there will be lots who will accept less trying to stay ahead of the growing domestic household cost curve.

all this should provide considerably more o/s interest as Twiggy announced with the coming of age of FMG,s pilbara assets Australia is well placed as a lower cost producer than Brazil to service ASIA and CHINA.

this in reality is the stimulus, the moment we have waited for to give FMS impetus ,the stage is set the actors know their roles we are just missing the Director that can turn FMS
    into a producing asset.

Nay to the pessimists this is a long life mine,with 10years to retirement it might well be a saving grace for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $163.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.0¢ 82.0¢ $1.746K 2.125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 7842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.