I have seen $300 as a standard fee which is about .003, minor...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I have seen $300 as a standard fee which is about .003, minor cost in my eyes....its the break fee at the end you look at in the thousands that should concern you, *** but if you switch to another loan with the same lender it does not trigger the break fee.....**with cba... but maybe the other lenders have different criteria....up to you to be aware at the beginning
    cba uses over 150,000 for the wealth package....hehehe to wipe out a load of charges....ps I do not consider a loan of that amount is anything like wealthy....
    ps have a look at cba for starters....and they are passing on the full rate cuts...and make it too easy to switch
    also have some add ins to encourage you ...see comparison rates...they use 150,000 over 25 years....but I never consider my loans to exceed 15 years...so the low rates work for me...its an instant fix...so the comparison rates do not apply to my circumstances

ps I am a far happier prop bull atm....but expect to be so much more happier next year...the xmas retails sales will be very dissapointing....I stopped spending last xmas...and intend only to party this xmas...except for huge bargains...but do not need anything...maybe a new car ?
    cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.