ZIP 2.36% $2.17 zip co limited..

RBA investigations on After pay, page-59

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I will say APT is a bit of a joke. A mate of mine doesn't work and lives off centerlink (in my opinion it isn't a livable ammount of money) yet somehow APT saw his financials good enough to grant him just over $300.

Now when I talked to him about it he said he tried Z1P and was denied. That alone puts Z1P miles ahead in my opinion. Sure APT is making money from all its late fees.. But there is a reason people are late. And if they keep lending to people like my mate, soon they will have a bunch of people who won't be able to make the repayment or late fees. This is a slipery slope.

My mate isn't too smart and there are allot of others like him. They can't do the math to work out what they can and cannot really afford. APT is like a vulture in that regard. APT has a duty of care to insure people who cannot financially afford these loans do not get them. Z1P managed to do that and APT dismally failed. It's ethically wrong and puts people whore are already in financial hardship into an even worse position.

I hope APT gets what it has coming to them and I hope Z1P keeps up its due diligence in who it deems safe to lend to.

Just my opinion

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.050(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $2.816B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.06 $2.20 $2.05 $31.25M 14.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 262480 $2.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.17 133281 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.